Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wipe off that smirk Sarah, it's starting to give you wrinkles

Wow, what a debate. Maybe there weren't any real knock outs, but to me that made it even more tense. Personally I think Joe Biden outperformed Sarah Palin. She usually did not answer the question and kept talking about Alaska. Now, I like Alaska. My family has a town named after it in that great state and it is truly beautiful but, I really really don't want to constantly hear about it. To me, Sarah Palin's weakness (besides her obvious stupidity) is her total lack of experience at the national level. Oh and how she speaks like she never made it past the eighth grade. Not that Joe Biden is perfect. He tends to have his history facts like majorly wrong (for example, FDR was never on TV talking about the stock market crash). He's prone to long winded responses that never really get him anywhere. But tonight he was able to show us why he's been a senator for six terms, the guy knows his stuff. Compared to Biden, Palin came off pretty petty when she tried to take jabs at him. He was incredibly restrained and it made me respect him more. So Sarah, please stop smirking. We weren't laughing with you, we were laughing at you.

No comments: